These are the very best brunch recipes! Make-ahead and super easy dishes, don’t miss these great brunch recipes perfect for Mother’s Day, baby showers, bridal showers, and more!
So, take a peek and you’ll see these are some of the best brunch recipes around! Moreover, what makes them the best is that they’re easy, delicious, and stress-free.
Hosting a delicious brunch is an easy way to reconnect with friends, celebrate baby showers, bridal showers, holidays, Christmas Eve, birthdays, you name it. Thus, with these recipes and their easy make-ahead preparations, you’ll be celebrating in no time! They are simple, easy to follow, and most have a make-ahead preparation so that you don’t need to stress in the kitchen the day of the brunch.
Easy Mother’s Day Brunch Menu:
- Creme Brûlée Baked French Toast
- Breakfast Tart with Sausage and Cheddar
- Deviled Eggs
- One-Bowl Banana Bread
- Donut and Fruit Skewers
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Pumpkin Walnut Raisin Bread
- Chocolate Coconut Energy Ball Bites
- Asparagus Tart with Ricotta and Lemon
- Salmon in Foil with Caramelized Onions, Lemon,and Dill
- Slow Cooker Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Carrot Pineapple Cake
- Bellini Bar
BEST BRUNCH RECIPES:
So you need the perfect make-ahead brunch dish? Then you need this!
Crème Brûlée French Toast
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 5 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups half & half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf of Challah bread could substitute French bread
- Melt butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a small saucepan. Once melted, remove from heat and whisk to combine the mixture until smooth and fully incorporated. Pour into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cut 6 (1 inch thick) slices from the bread and arrange them in a single layer in the baking dish, squeezing them to fit snuggly.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, half & half, vanilla, and salt. Pour over the bread. Gently push bread down to make sure the custard covers all pieces. Cover the bread mixture and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. (Can make up to 24 hours in advance).
- When ready to eat, bring bread to room temperature (about 30 minutes). Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake uncovered until the bread is puffed and the edges are pale and golden, approximately 40 minutes.
- Allow bread to sit for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with warm maple syrup.
- Be sure to bring the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to a low simmer. Whisk it well to get rid of any graininess from the brown sugar.
- Can’t find Challah bread? You can use French or Italian loaves, or any other hearty sweet bread in its place.
- Prep the entire recipe the day before. This can be anywhere from 8 to 24 hours in advance. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- If you can, remove the casserole from the fridge 30 minutes prior to baking to take the chill off.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Everyone will love this brunch tart. So perfect for easy brunches.
I love to include this easy and budget friendly appetizer for brunch.
So you have leftover ripe bananas? Make easy banana bread!
Super easy and pretty. Perfect for any brunch!
If you have leftover ham, then this is the recipe for you!
Super moist and so flavorful! A great brunch addition anytime of the year.
A fun treat to have on your brunch buffet.
A perfect brunch addition that incorporate veggies.
So delicate and flavorful. You’re going to love this salmon recipe!
Save oven space and cook this brunch staple in your crockpot for amazing results!
The most amazing recipe ever! Moist and delicious, you don’t want to miss my tips for making ahead this delicious cake.
A fun twist to your traditional brunch mimosa. So perfect for a baby shower, bridal shower, or Mother’s Day Brunch.
Hope you enjoyed this list of Best Brunch Recipes. Moreover, if you want more tips on how to host a fun and easy party then check out 5 STEPS to Easy Party Planning!
Moreover, if you are looking for more delicious Mother’s Day Brunch recipes, one of my favorites is Ina Garten’s Roasted Shrimp Cocktail. Super easy to make ahead and so delicious!