This Pumpkin Walnut Raisin Bread recipe is so delicious and easy to make. Ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg make this super moist bread perfect for the fall! Recipe makes two loves, one for you and one for a friend.
Hands down the best Pumpkin Bread recipe you will encounter! This Pumpkin Walnut Raisin Bread is so moist and flavorful, it’s perfect for the fall season.
I have tried a lot of different pumpkin breads in my life. This recipe definitely ranks as one of my all time favorites. Filled with delicious pumping flavors, this is a true recipe perfected.
Check out my other super popular pumpkin recipes that are perfect if you a pumpkin spice fan just like me!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Brown Sugar Crust
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie with Oats
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Glazed Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
Perfect Pumpkin Walnut Raisin Bread
Nothing screams fall more than an delicious loaf of pumpkin bread. This bread will definitely be your new favorite and it tastes so much better than Starbucks Pumpkin Bread! Way better than a copycat Starbucks pumpkin bread recipe!
This recipe makes two loaves, perfect for sharing! Make a loaf and put it in a gift basket along with whipped butter, coffee, and maybe a nice mixing bowl along with the recipe. Such a fun and unique gift idea for the holidays or Christmas gift for a friend. Use these disposable loaf pans to bake up a couple of pumpkin loaves today!
I love to have this moist and delicious bread on hand for an easy brunch, breakfast, or just snack during the day. It freezes beautifully if you want to make a batch and keep it on hand for any surprise guests.
This is also a great bread to have on hand for Christmas Morning breakfast. The best part is that you can make it ahead of time and freeze it, so no stress or mess in the the kitchen come Christmas Morning!
So simple and easy to make too! For another easy bread option, don’t miss my One-Bowl Banana Bread!
Pumpkin Walnut Raisin Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two loaf pans with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients, through cloves. Mix with a whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar with a mixer. Add in the pumpkin and eggs and mix to combine. Fold in the dry ingredients to combine then stir in the raisins and walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pans using a rubber spatula to smooth the tops. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for for at least 10 minutes before cutting.
Love Easy Recipes? Me Too!
Sign up Now and Never Miss a Simple and Delicious Recipe!