Get into the season with these delicious Pumpkin Muffins with Crunchy Brown Sugar Topping. Easy to make, this is the BEST recipe for super moist and tasty Pumpkin Muffins.
One taste and you’ll agree that this is the best pumpkin muffins recipe ever! Seriously, no exaggeration, these muffins are moist, flavorful, and have a crunchy brown sugar topping.
This is a great treat to have on hand during the fall season when guests arrive. Great with coffee or tea, or by themselves. I personally love to have a big batch in the refrigerator so we can have a quick and easy treat on the go when needed!
I’m obsessed with pumpkin recipes! Moreover, I never relegate them for the fall. For me, pumpkin is a year round cooking item. So if you’re a pumpkin super fan, be sure to check out my other tasty and easy to make pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Pumpkin Walnut Raisin Bread
- Soft Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Oats
Easy Pumpkin Muffins
To make, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 12 well muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. (P.S. If you are looking for a great Muffin Tin I highly recommend the USA Bakeware Muffin Pan, 12 Well, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating – I get perfect muffins every time with this tin.)
Secondly, combine all of the wet ingredients, including sugar in a large bowl. Beat well with a hand mixer. Add in the dry ingredients and mix just to combine. Lastly, sprinkle on the cinnamon brown sugar topping right before baking.
Look at how much these Pumpkin Muffins puff up! Additionally, you’ll know they are ready when a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
Moreover, the combination of spices will give you that Pumpkin Spice effect, without going overboard. Thus, this is a great item to include for fall baking and makes a great treat for gifting. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Muffins with Crunchy Brown Sugar Topping
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or alternatively line with muffin liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, and sugars. Mix with a hand mixer until well combined.
- In a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients, through salt. Whisk together. Fold into wet ingredients and stir gently until combined.
- Distribute batter evenly into muffin tin. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar and cinnamon for the topping. Sprinkle over the muffins. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle of muffin comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
If you tried this recipe, then please comment below and let me know how you liked it!