Make no-bake Pumpkin Spice Truffles with your food processor! Tastes just like Pumpkin Pie and is covered in delicious white chocolate. Easy to make and fun to eat!
Pumpkin Spice Truffles are the perfect fall baking treat! Great for holiday parties, brunch, Thanksgiving dinner, or just a fun treat to make and have on hand.
The best part about these truffles is how easy they are to make… no baking required. And they taste just like pumpkin pie in the center with a satisfying crunchy white chocolate coating, yum!
Pumpkin Spice Truffles are gorgeous to look at too! In addition to the graham cracker topping, adding golden sprinkles really makes the truffles pop. My favorite are the Wilton Gold Pearlized Sugar Sprinkles because they sprinkle on easy, have a sweet crunch to them, and look so pretty for a great price!
Pumpkin Spice Truffles Recipe
To make, put an entire box of graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until it resembles corse sand. Add in the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, and spices and pulse until combined and a dough ball forms… easy!
I like to chill the dough for about 5 minutes before rolling into balls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll into balls using a cookie scoop. My favorite is the Wilton Stainless Steel Cookie Scoop because it’s easy to use and a great price. I’ve had mine for years and still love it!
You should be able to get about 20-24 balls out of the dough. Transfer the truffle balls to the freezer while you prepare the coating.
Melt the melting chocolate according to package directions. Carefully dip the truffle balls into the chocolate letting the excess chocolate drizzle into the bowl when removing. Place back on parchment paper and sprinkle with toppings, if using. Let dry completely before moving.
Pumpkin Spice Truffles can be refrigerated for up to a week. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- 1 14.4 ounce package graham crackers
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces white melting wafers like Wiltons or Ghirardelli's
- gold sprinkles and crushed graham for garnish, optional
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until finely crumbled. Add in remainder of ingredients, through salt, and pulse until combined and a dough ball forms. Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes. Using a cookie scoop, roll into 20-24 balls. Freeze for 10 minutes while preparing the coating.
- Melt the melting wafers according to package directions. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip the pumpkin spice balls into the melting chocolate letting the excess coating drip off. Transfer to parchment paper and sprinkle with topping if using. Let dry completely.
Here are some other Treats I think you’ll love!
P.S. Sign up the weekly newsletter and never miss a recipe or fun party idea!
Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get 10 Easy Treats Recipe eBook FREE!