Moist and delicious, you don’t want to miss this recipe for Glazed Pumpkin Bread. Each recipe yields two loaves, perfect for gifting! This award winning recipe is the perfect fall treat or great for anytime of the year.
This is hands down the best glazed pumpkin bread recipe out there! Tested and perfected, it is the perfect balance of pumpkin spice and sweetness that you want from you pumpkin bread.
Furthermore, this recipe is a great one to have on hand for gifting. Recently I made six loaves of it (three batches) for a teacher appreciation luncheon. Because I was making so many loaves, I bought these inexpensive foil loaf baking pans from Amazon, so I could bake without having to worry about washing pans. These are also great for bringing as a hostess gift without having to worry about a pan to return.
How to Make Glazed Pumpkin Bread
Moreover, making the bread couldn’t be easier. First, mix all of the dry ingredients in a medium bowl with a whisk. Next, use a hand mixer to combine the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs. Combine the two and pour into loaf pans. Bake for about a hour, cool, then cover with glaze. So simple yet so delicious! Feel free to freeze any additional loaves for up to a month in an airtight container.
So whip up a batch or two (or three!) of this better-than-Starbucks Glazed Pumpkin Bread and have it on hand for breakfast, brunch, or a delicious midday treat! If you are looking for another great quick bread recipe, don’t miss my easy and delicious One Bowl Banana Bread.
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
Glazed Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two loaf pans with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients, through cloves. Mix with a whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl add the oil, sugar, pumpkin, and eggs, and mix to combine. Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pans using a rubber spatula to smooth the tops. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for for at least 10 minutes removing from pan.
- To make the glaze, in a small bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Pour over the cooled loaves.
Here at This Delicious House, I strive to provide readers with easy and delicious recipes. Simple party planning and fun shopping guides make my site a great destination for stress-free entertaining. Sign up for the weekly newsletter and never miss a recipe or tip!
Love Easy Recipes? Me Too!
Sign up Now and Never Miss a Simple and Delicious Recipe!