Need to feed a crowd but don’t want to sacrifice flavor? Don’t miss these large batch cookie bars that are moist and perfect for get togethers.
So you need to bake for a crowd? With this super easy recipe for large batch cookie bars, you’ll be happy to do it anytime. Moist, soft, and so delicious, these cookies come out perfect every time. With the full bags of chocolate and white chocolate chips, these are guaranteed to be a hit with everyone!
The best part about these large batch cookie bars is that clean up is a breeze! All you have to clean is the one bowl you made them in. The entire recipe cooks in a large foil baking pan, which you can find at Costco or on Amazon here. Don’t have a foil pan? You can always substitute a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Because this recipe is so simple and yields so many bars, it’s perfect for work gatherings, potlucks, teacher appreciation lunches, or any party or get together you may be hosting or bringing a dish to! You’re going to love these bars, try them today!
How to Make Large Batch Cookie Bars
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare your baking pan. If you have a large foil pan, spray with cooking spray and line with parchment, otherwise a baking sheet works as well.
Next, in a large bowl, combine softened butter and brown sugar and beat with a hand mixer until creamy. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix to combine. In the same bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix to combine. Fold in the two bags of chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and press down evenly using a rubber spatula or (my favorite) damp hands.
Bake on the middle rack for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden.
Next, let the cookies cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Then lift out the cookies using the parchment and let cool completely before cutting into squares.
This recipe easily makes 40 large cookie bars or 80 if you are cutting them smaller.
So save time and money and make these tasty Large Batch Cookie Bars for your next get together!
Large Batch Cookie Bars
- 1 cup butter, softened (two sticks)
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 12 ounce bag chocolate chips
- 1 12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large foil baking pan with parchment paper and spray paper with cooking spray. (If you don’t have a foil pan, you can always use a parchment-lined baking sheet).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix with your hand mixer until combined. Sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix to combine. Fold in the two bags of chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread with rubber spatula or damp hands. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden brown. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before using parchment to lift out of pan. Then cool completely before cutting.
Love sweets? So do I! Sign up my newsletter and never miss a tasty and easy recipe!
Love Easy Recipes? Me Too!
Sign up Now and Never Miss a Simple and Delicious Recipe!