Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make! You’re going to love the Butterscotch, Chocolate, and White Chocolate Chips combination in this cookie. It’s a truly delicious and simple recipe that is sure to be your new go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Don’t miss this easy recipe for Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies. Done all in your trusty stand up mixer, like my favorite KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer. One try and you’ll be making this recipe over and over again!
No need to choose between chips with this recipe. The combination of the butterscotch, chocolate, and white chocolate chips is amazing! It’s a great cookie to have on hand during the holidays or bake for a cookie exchange.
Adding all three chips gives incredible flavor. But the addition of espresso powder just intensifies it all. And no, you can’t taste the espresso!
For me, there is nothing better than a crispy and perfectly chewy cookie. Around the holidays I do a lot of baking, cookies especially. When fall hits, I’m craving my Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Oatmeal – the perfect cold weather cookie. To switch things up and really tantalize my tastebuds, Chocolate Malted Cookies, are a sure cookie winner.
How to Make Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Firstly, save your arms and make this cookies in your stand up mixer. It is so much easier to get all of the chips evenly combined throughout the dough. The dough is similar to traditional chocolate cookie recipes, with the addition of the espresso powder and three types of chips.
Lastly, use a cookie scoop to get evenly-sized cookies leaving about 3 inches between the cookies. Baking low and slow are best for these cookies. Shoot for 300 degrees for 20 minutes.
Let cool on a wire rack. These cookies can be frozen up to a month in an airtight container.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange or just a sweet treat to have around. Enjoy!
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (one stick)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso coffee powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line baking sheets with baking mats or parchment paper, set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars until fluffy (about a minute). Add in the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, and mix on a low speed until combined. Pour in the chips and espresso powder and mix on low until incorporated, using a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl as necessary.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop the cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheets about 3 inches apart. Bake for 20 minutes, rotating pans during baking. Cool on wire racks.
At this Delicious House, I strive to provide readers with simple, easy, and always delicious recipes! Join our subscribers and get weekly recipes to your inbox. Thanks for stopping by!
Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get 10 Easy Treats Recipe eBook FREE!