Sweet, chewy, and so delicious, White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are the perfect holiday cookie. Don’t miss this recipe for your next holiday party or cookie exchange!
If you are looking for the perfect cookie to bring to your next cookie swap or holiday function, look no further. These delicious and easy to make White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are sure to become your new favorite holiday cookie of all time.
I came across a similar recipe years ago when I first started baking in my early twenties. I’ve made these cookie every year since and, with a some tweaking, these have become a true recipe perfected! Because these are so delicious and pretty, they made the perfect holiday gift as well.
How to Make the Perfect Holiday Cookie
The recipe is simple enough with easy to find ingredients. The key here is to use room temperature butter and eggs so that everything gets combined well.
If you have a stand up mixer like this KitchenAid Stand Mixer, now would be a good time to break it out. Otherwise a handheld mixer works great too! Just make sure take the time to cream the sugars and butter so that they get nice and fluffy before adding the rest of the ingredients.
Once creamed, and in the eggs and vanilla, then incorporate the dry ingredients. Fold in the chips and cranberries and you are ready to bake. Scoop on to parchment lined baking sheets (or you can use Silicone Baking Mats like these from Amazon). It’s also a good idea to use a cookie scoop so that your cookies stay evenly sized. Roll dough into balls and press down gently to flatten.
Bake for 15 minutes until light golden brown – these cookies won’t get dark, so be careful not to over bake.
White Chocolate Cranberry cookies taste awesome as is. But to dress them up a bit, I love to add a drizzle of white chocolate over the top. Super fancy now!
Hope you enjoy these delicious Christmas cookies!
Love cookies? Be sure to try out my Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies and my Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies:
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened one stick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- optional: additional melted white chocolate for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking pad. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, rolled oats, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, cream together the butter and sugars with an electric mixer, until fluffy and smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate.
- Use a cookie scoop to measure dough and roll into balls. Place on cookie sheet and flatten each ball with a fork. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Drizzle with melted white chocolate when cool, optional.
Love simple delicious recipes? So do I! Be sure to sign up for the newsletter and never miss a fun and easy recipe!