Delicious and creamy cream cheese bean dip is an easy appetizer that is a real crowd pleaser. Great for parties, barbecues, or taco bars, don’t miss this tasty no fuss appetizer with a gooey cheese top.
Chips, salsa, and Cream Cheese Bean Dip might just be the perfect appetizer combo for a fun and relaxed party. This recipe takes regular bean dip to the next level with cream cheese, cheese, Rotel tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
Cream Cheese Bean Dip is great for tailgating or football party food. You can also use the beans as filling for the tastiest bean burrito ever! Throwing a Mexican feast? Try my Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas to go with it!
Make ahead and bake before serving. Best served warm, you could transfer this to a slow cooker or crockpot to keep warm for the entire party.
To make, mix together the beans, cream cheese, seasonings, Rotel tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. Transfer to a baking dish.
Top with more cheese and either refrigerate or bake right away.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve cream cheese bean dip with chips and tortillas. Enjoy!
This is a great dish to include for party planning menus. It is a complete make ahead appetizer that is great for a crowd and budget friendly. Include with a Mexican-themed party, football party, tailgating, barbecue, or birthday party. Easy and delicious appetizer that everyone will love. Enjoy!
Cream Cheese Bean Dip
- 2 16 ounce cans refried beans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- chips for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine beans, cream cheese, Rotel, taco seasoning, and one cup of cheddar cheese. Mix to combine and pour into baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 25 minutes until dip is warmed through and bubbly. Serve with chips.
P.S. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter and never miss a recipe!
Love Easy Recipes? Me Too!
Sign up Now and Never Miss a Simple and Delicious Recipe!