Delicious and creamy cream cheese bean dip is an easy appetizer that is a real crowd pleaser. Great for parties, barbecues, or taco bars, don’t miss this tasty no fuss appetizer with a gooey cheese top.
Chips, salsa, and Cream Cheese Bean Dip might just be the perfect appetizer combo for a fun and relaxed party. Moreover, I love that this recipe takes regular bean dip to the next level with cream cheese, cheese, Rotel tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
Cream Cheese Bean Dip Recipe Video
This recipe is great for tailgating or football party food. You can also use the beans as filling for the tastiest bean burrito ever! Throwing a Mexican feast? Try my Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas to go with it!
Make ahead and bake before serving. Best served warm, you could transfer this to a slow cooker or crockpot to keep warm for the entire party.
This dip would be an excellent addition to a Mexican-themed buffet. Be sure to check out my other easy and delicious make-ahead recipes and get inspiration for your next get together. Moreover, my recipes all include make-ahead instructions for stress free parties.
How to Make Cream Cheese Bean Dip
Firstly, to make, mix together the beans, cream cheese, seasonings, Rotel tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. Secondly, transfer to a baking dish.
Top with more cheese and either refrigerate or bake right away.
Lastly, bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve the bean dip with chips and tortillas. Enjoy!
This is a great dish to include for party planning menus. Thus, it is a complete make ahead appetizer that is great for a crowd and budget friendly. Include with a Mexican-themed party, football party, tailgating, barbecue, or birthday party. Easy and delicious appetizer that everyone will love. Enjoy!
More tasty make-ahead Mexican Recipes
Mexican-inspired foods are my favorite types of recipes to cook for my family or whenever I am entertaining. They are simple to make, full of flavor, and always a crowd pleaser.
So whether you are looking for a great Cinco de Mayo menu, or just to amp up the flavors of your weeknight dinner, you can’t go wrong with these delicious recipes.
- Mexican Street Corn Salad is the perfect side dish for your summer barbecue or party. Think traditional street corn, but in an easy-to-eat salad.
- Pan Roasted Vegetables and Beans are a healthy and delicious vegetarian/vegan option. Full of flavor, this tasty dish would be great to top Mexican rice.
- Green Chili Chicken Burritos are my absolute favorite way to serve burritos. Delicious and flavorful filling topped with mild green enchilada sauce. It’s my family’s favorite too!
- Honey Lime Salmon is another amazing and flavorful Mexican-inspired dish that’s super healthy too! Serve this bean dip alongside for a balanced meal.
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are simple and sure to be your new quick weeknight dinner option. This simple and fast meal is full of flavor and virtually no clean up.
- Carne Asada Marinade is the perfect meat to make those delicious street tacos that everyone loves. This easy marinade is full of flavor. Either barbecue or cook the meat on the stovetop for excellent results.
Cream Cheese Bean Dip is the perfect party appetizer
Whether you are making this for a brunch, birthday party, or game day appetizer, you just can’t go wrong. Everyone loves this simple to make dish.
So grab your favorite bag of tortilla chips and let guest dig in!
Be sure to comment below if you make this recipe, or any of my delicious Mexican-inspired dishes.
Cream Cheese Bean Dip
- 2 16 ounce cans refried beans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- chips for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 9 inch baking pan or similiar sized casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, cream cheese, Rotel, taco seasoning, and one cup of cheddar cheese. Mix to combine using a handheld mixer if necessary. Pour into baking dish and use a spatula to spread evenly. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes until dip is warmed through and bubbly. Serve with chips.
P.S. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter and never miss a recipe!