Simple and delicious Honey Lime Salmon is the perfect recipe. This salmon comes out perfect every time with a flavorful honey lime glaze.
If you are looking to get a healthy and flavorful dinner entree on the table fast, then Honey Lime Salmon is the way to go!
Easy Honey Lime Salmon Recipe
Salmon is one of the best options for quick weeknight dinner and features a whole host of impressive healthy benefits. And putting it together doesn’t have to be a lot of work! With this recipe for Honey Lime Salmon, you can have dinner done in no time.
First, place your salmon on a foil-lined baking pan. This recipe calls for a 2-pound salmon, however you can use whatever sized salmon you have. The recipe is the same whether you have individual filets or a large whole salmon.
To make the glaze for the salmon, just add the honey, lime juice, zest, cayenne, and garlic in a bowl and stir to combine. Salt and pepper the salmon then brush on the honey lime glaze.
Bake for 15 minutes until salmon is nearly cooked through. Broil for another 2-3 minutes until the salmon glaze sets and starts to darken.
Leftover salmon is great the next day flaked and added to salads, frittatas, and wraps. I hope you enjoy this simple and delicious recipe!
Honey Lime Salmon
- 2 pound salmon filet, skin removed (smaller or larger fish works as well)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking pan with foil. Place the salmon on the foil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest, lime juice, cayenne, and garlic. Use a pastry brush or spoon to distribute the mixture over the salmon. Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked and flakes easily with a fork. Broil the salmon for two minutes to brown the top slightly.
I love cooking salmon! Be sure to check out my other recipes for preparing this delicious and super healthy food:
- Salmon Wellington with a Dijon Dill Sauce – fancy and easy way to prep salmon for a special occasion.
- Asian Sesame Salmon – another quick and easy way to prepare weeknight dinner salmon.
- Salmon in foil with Caramelized Onions – moist and flavorful, this will be your new favorite salmon dish!
Sign up for the newsletter and never miss another simple and delicious recipe!
Love Easy Recipes? Me Too!
Sign up Now and Never Miss a Simple and Delicious Recipe!