Simple and delicious Honey Lime Salmon is the perfect recipe. This salmon comes out perfect every time with a flavorful honey lime glaze.
If you are looking to get a healthy and flavorful dinner entree on the table fast, then this salmon is the way to go! Plus, it’s great for meal prep and pairs perfectly over a bed of rice.
Easy Honey Lime Salmon Recipe
Salmon is one of the best options for quick weeknight dinner and features a whole host of impressive healthy benefits. And putting it together doesn’t have to be a lot of work! With this recipe for Honey Lime Salmon, you can have dinner done in no time.
First, place your salmon on a foil-lined baking pan. This recipe calls for a 2-pound salmon, however you can use whatever sized salmon you have. The recipe is the same whether you have individual filets or a large whole salmon.
To make the glaze for the salmon, just add the honey, lime juice, zest, cayenne, and garlic in a bowl and stir to combine. Salt and pepper the salmon then brush on the glaze.
Bake for 15 minutes until salmon is nearly cooked through. Broil for another 2-3 minutes until the salmon glaze sets and starts to darken.
Leftover salmon is great the next day flaked and added to salads, frittatas, and wraps. I hope you enjoy this simple and delicious recipe!
I love cooking salmon! Be sure to check out my other recipes for preparing this delicious and super healthy food:
- Salmon Wellington with a Dijon Dill Sauce – fancy and easy way to prep salmon for a special occasion.
- Asian Sesame Salmon – another quick and easy way to prepare weeknight dinner salmon.
- Salmon in foil with Caramelized Onions – moist and flavorful, this will be your new favorite salmon dish!
Honey Lime Salmon
- 2 pound salmon filet, skin removed (smaller or larger fish works as well)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking pan with foil. Place the salmon on the foil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest, lime juice, cayenne, and garlic. Use a pastry brush or spoon to distribute the mixture over the salmon. Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked and flakes easily with a fork. Broil the salmon for two minutes to brown the top slightly.