S’mores Cookie Bars are an easy and delicious sheet pan dessert recipe. Feed a crowd with this tasty marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker treat!
These S’more Cookies Bars are a great way to get your campfire fix without the fire. These gooey bars are so simple and satisfying to eat.
If you need to feed a crowd, or are looking for an update to your cookie recipe, this is it! These super tasty bars are moist and gooey from all of the melted marshmallow. Perfect treat for potlucks, parties, or cookie exchanges. Moreover, you can make these in advance and freeze them until you need them.
Because these make so many bars, they are perfect for kids parties and teacher appreciation events as well. Be sure to let these cool completely before cutting. Because they are a sticky bar, they will be much easier to cut into squares when they are well chilled.
Love sheet pan desserts? Check out my delicious Pumpkin Pie Bars and you may never roll out another pie crust again!
How to Make S’Mores Cookie Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet, like this Nordic Ware Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
Firstly, cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. This can be done in a stand up mixer, or using hand mixer. Next, add in the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir well to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
Spread the mixture on to the greased parchment-lined baking sheet and press down using a rubber spatula or damp hands. Lastly, sprinkle on the crushed graham crackers and gently press to adhere. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
Please comment below if you tried these bars. Enjoy!
S’mores Cookie Bars
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 12 ounce bag chocolate chips
- 1 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 3 sheets graham crackers, slightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray paper with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix with your until combined. Sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread with rubber spatula or damp hands. Sprinkle on the crushed graham crackers. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden brown. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before using parchment to lift out of pan. Then cool completely before cutting.
Love easy and delicious recipes? Be sure to sign up today!