S’mores Cookie Bars are an easy and delicious sheet pan dessert recipe. Feed a crowd with this tasty marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker treat!
These S’more Cookies Bars are a great way to get your campfire fix without the fire. These gooey bars are so simple and satisfying to eat.
Easy Large Batch Cookie Bars Recipe
If you need to feed a crowd, or are looking for an update to your cookie recipe, this is it! These super tasty bars are moist and gooey from all of the melted marshmallow. Perfect treat for potlucks, parties, or cookie exchanges. Moreover, you can make these in advance and freeze them until you need them.
Because these make so many bars, they are perfect for kids parties and teacher appreciation events as well. Be sure to let these cool completely before cutting. Because they are a sticky bar, they will be much easier to cut into squares when they are well chilled.
Love sheet pan desserts? Check out my favorite recipes below!
How to Make S’Mores Cookie Bars in a Sheet Pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet, like this Nordic Ware Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
Firstly, cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. This can be done in a stand up mixer, or using hand mixer. There will be a lot of batter with this recipe, so a stand up mixer is recommended if you have one.
Then, add in the flour, baking powder, and salt. No need to mix ahead in a separate bowl. The dry ingredients can go right in with the wet.
Then, fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Here I use an entire bag of marshmallows and chocolate chips. Remember, this recipe feeds a lot of people!
Finally, spread the mixture on to the greased parchment-lined baking sheet and press down using a rubber spatula or damp hands.
Lastly, sprinkle on the crushed graham crackers and gently press to adhere.
Bake the cookies for about 20-25 minutes. You want the top of the bars to be just a light golden brown. Let the bars cool, then remove with parchment and cut into squares.
Easy Sheet Pan Dessert Recipes
Feeding a crowd couldn’t be easier or more delicious than using your trusty sheet pan for baking. No matter the season or the occasion, save time by cooking up one of these large batch dessert recipes in your sheet pan!
- Pumpkin Pie Bars are perfect for the holidays and so tasty you may never roll out another pie crust again!
- Large Batch Cookie Bars use an entire bag each of white chocolate and chocolate chips cookies. So delicious and perfect for your next bake sale, potluck, party, or teacher appreciation event.
- Banana Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting from Taste of Home are a delicious way to use up those ripe bananas.
- Caramel Chip Pecan Bars are made with Ghirardelli Caramel Chips and are so full of flavor.
Hope you love this recipe for S’mores Cookie Bars. Please comment below and let me know if you loved them. Enjoy!
S’mores Cookie Bars
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 12 ounce bag chocolate chips
- 1 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 5 sheets graham crackers, slightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray paper with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix with hand mixer until combined. Sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread with rubber spatula or damp hands. Sprinkle on the crushed graham crackers.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden brown. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before using parchment to lift out of pan. Cool completely before cutting.