Sheet Pan Pancakes from Mix is the easiest and most delicious way to make pancakes for a crowd! Use your favorite pancake mix and save time making these tasty pancakes in just 15 minutes!
Never have to flip a pancake again with this easy recipe for sheet pan pancakes. Plus, you can add on multiple toppings and customize these pancakes however you like them.
If you love quick and easy breakfast ideas, don’t miss this Olive Oil Bundt Cake or this Zucchini Carrot Bread.
Why this Recipe is the Best!
If you love pancakes but don’t want to stand over a hot griddle making them, then this recipe is for you. Now you can make a batch of pancakes in just minutes using your favorite pancakes mix.
This recipe is a great way to feed a crowd and get all the pancakes done at the same time. It’s perfect for a brunch or whenever you are craving pancakes with less work.
This is also a great way to make-ahead pancakes. These sheet pan pancakes reheat beautifully and are a great breakfast to have on hand for busy weekdays.
Sheet pan pancakes from mix are so easy to make too! And, by using your favorite box mix, you can save even more time. Plus, there are so many delicious mixes out there to choose from.
This recipe is also a great way to add everyones favorite toppings to their pancakes. Just sprinkle on whatever toppings you love and just bake and serve. Easy and delicious, this truly is the best recipe!
To make sheet pan pancakes from mix you will need: pancake mix, eggs, butter, and milk, plus any toppings you want to add to the pancakes. And, don’t forget the syrup!
- Pancake mix: use your favorite pancake mix here. My personal favorite is the Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix. Bisquick is another great option.
- Milk: you can use whatever milk you have on hand here. I usually do 2 percent milk, but skim, whole, or almond milk works!
- Eggs: the eggs will help to keep the pancakes nice and fluffy. Use large or extra large eggs.
The toppings for these sheet pan pancakes with mix are endless! I like to use a variety of toppings on the pancakes so that there are options for everyone. Here are some delicious topping options:
- Mini chocolate chips are a kid-favorite option. You could use white chocolate or dark chocolate here too.
- For a tropical vibe, you could add sliced bananas, shredded coconut, and pineapple chunks.
- Berries are always a great option loved by everyone.
- Savory pancake eaters would love a bacon topped or even cheese topped pancake.
How to Make Sheet Pan Pancakes from Mix
Breakfast has never been easier or more delicious with this recipe for Sheet Pan Pancakes from Mix. So pull out your favorite store-bought pancake mix and get ready for a tasty breakfast in no time!
Step 1: prepare the batter. Here, measure out three cups of store-bought pancake mix (such as Krusteaz or Bisquick) and place in a large mixing bowl. Add in the eggs and milk, and mix until well combined. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
Step 2: Pour melted butter into the sheet pan and use a pastry brush to spread it around the pan. Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
Step 3: Add on your favorite pancake toppings – no need to press them into the batter. You can use the same toppings all over the pancakes or divide into sections with different toppings.
Step 4: Bake in a preheated oven until puffed and golden.
Cut into large squares and serve with lots of maple syrup! This recipe may change you from ever making pancakes on the griddle ever again.
Recipe Tips and FAQs
- Don’t worry about following package instructions on your pancake mix when making these Sheet Pan Pancakes from Mix. This recipe will work with any pancake mix.
- If you are using toppings that can be wet, like pineapple chunks, use a towel to blot off excess moisture before topping the batter with it.
- Section the pancakes so that you can a variety of different toppings.
- Baking times can vary. You want to bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the tops of the pancakes just start to turn golden in color.
You can use store-bought pancake mix to make sheet pan pancakes. Use three cups of pancake mix, two cups of milk, and two large eggs to make the batter for the sheet pan pancakes.
Sheet pan pancakes are made in a standard-sized baking sheet, which measures 13 x 18 x 1 inches.
Sheet pan pancakes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat in the microwave on 50% power until the pancakes are warmed through. Serve with warm maple syrup.
Breakfast for a Crowd Recipes
Sheet Pan Pancakes are a great way to feed a crowd. Here are some more delicious and simple breakfast ideas that are perfect for feeding a hungry group.
Sheet Pan Pancakes from Mix
- standard sized baking sheet
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups pancake mix (like Krusteaz or Bisquick)
- 2 cups milk (2% or whole)
- 2 large eggs
- toppings such as mini chocolate chips, blueberries, bananas, shredded coconut
- maple syrup for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pour melted butter on baking sheet and use a pastry brush to spread all over pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, milk, and eggs until well combined. Pour the batter on to the prepared pan and spread evenly using a spatula. Add toppings to the batter and place in preheated oven on center rack.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the pancakes are golden brown. Remove from oven and cut into squares. Serve with maple syrup.
- Don’t skip buttering the sheet pan. Not only will it give the pancakes flavor, but it also helps them not stick to the pan.
- Any store-bought pancake mix should work here. I like to use Krusteaz Buttermilk or Bisquick.
- You can use the same topping for the entire pan, or mix it up and section out different toppings.
- Leftover pancakes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat in the microwave on 50% heat until just warmed through.
Excited to try this! Can you freeze them as a make-ahead meal?
Yes! It’s a great recipe to freeze ahead. Enjoy!
What size sheet pan did you use?
Hi. I used a standard sized 18 x 13 x 1 inch sheet pan.
Where do you find an 18″x13″ x1″ pan? I’ve never seen one.
It’s just a standard sized sheet pan.
This is my new favorite way to make pancakes! They’re so easy!
This is so smart! I don’t mind cooking pancakes on the griddle, but I do love the idea of being able to make a bunch at once AND use different variations without having to make more batches!
This is a great idea for family brunches or a houseful of children. So easy and delicious.
What an amazing idea — such an efficient way to make pancakes! And they look super fluffy too!
I completely love the idea of sheet pan pancakes and always look forward to make it. So, I definitely had to make this and came out excellent. My family devoured it.
Happy to hear it!