Antipasto Italian Pasta Salad is a delicious twist to your traditional pasta salad. Don’t miss this easy make-ahead pasta salad! You’ll love that it uses all of the delicious flavors you would find on an antipasto platter.
Great for barbecues, brunches, or a make-ahead lunch, the flavors of this Italian Pasta Salad are a real crowd pleaser. Additionally, sub in other antipasto ingredients like artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, black olives, or other cheeses. Thus, you just can’t go wrong with this delicious and easy make-ahead salad.
Make-Ahead Italian Pasta Salad
This is a great salad to make in advance. And the flavors seem to get better the longer it sits. Moreover, adults and kids alike will love the traditional Italian flavors of this pasta salad. This delicious and bright pasta salad would look amazing in this oval hammered bowl from Target.
A tip for making a day ahead, toss with only half the dressing. Toss with the remainder of the dressing right before you plan on serving.
This pasta salad is super easy to make. Firstly, just boil the pasta and let cool slightly. Then, toss the pasta with some of the dressing and the remaining ingredients. Feel free to add in or substitute whatever flavors you prefer and whatever ingredients you have on hand.
Party foods like this are always a hit and so easy to make. Takes up less space than an antipasto platter but with all of those delicious flavors. Moreover, feel free to also substitute gluten-free pasta or even whole wheat pasta for this dish.
Hope you enjoy this Italian Pasta Salad, Antipasto-style! Please comment below if you make this salad.
Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 4 ounces salami, diced
- 8 ounces mozzarella, diced
- 3/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1 cup roasted bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine salami, mozzarella, olives, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes. Add in cooled pasta.
- Make dressing. Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk. Pour over pasta salad and toss. Chill for at least an hour.
For another easy make ahead pasta salad, check out my Asian Noodle Salad.
P.S. Be sure to sign up for our weekly recipe insider and follow us on Facebook!