Crowd pleasing and super easy recipe for Ham and Cheese Sliders on King’s Hawaiian Rolls. Don’t miss this delicious appetizer that’s perfect for parties.
Moreover, this is a true recipe perfected! After many attempts to create the perfect ham and cheese slider recipe, this is it! Perfect party food that’s easy to make and adults and kids will love.
If you’ve never had a King’s Hawaiian Roll, now’s the time. They are sweet, soft, and so delicious. Moreover, it’s the perfect bread for making little slider sandwiches. And they are super affordable with coupons almost alway available online or you can even get them at Costco in a two pack.
And, you can make ahead! Prepare the sandwiches a day in advance, cover with foil, and then bake before serving. Also, be sure to cut them apart prior to putting them on a tray.
Use whatever meat and cheese combination you’d like. This recipe calls for ham, turkey, provolone, and cheddar, but you could use roast beef, Swiss, whatever!
Easy and fun, you are going to love these little Ham and Cheese Sliders for your next get together or quick weeknight dinner.
How to Make Ham and Cheese Sliders
Preheat oven to 350. First, cut the entire 16 count package of Hawaiian King’s Roll in half lengthwise.
Place the bottom of the rolls in your baking pan or on foil. Spread on the mayo/mustard mixture. Then, add on the toppings. Firstly, the ham slices.
Next, add on the provolone and pickle slices.
Lastly, add the turkey deli meat and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter until melted and whisk in the garlic powder, mustard powder, and poppy seeds. Use a pastry brush, like this Silicone Basting Brush and Pastry Brush to brush the butter topping on the rolls.
Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes until cheese is melted through. Cut into 16 sandwiches and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Looking for more easy and make-ahead party appetizers? Check out my Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels that are made with store-bought rotisserie chicken and are so easy to put together!
Ham and Cheese Sliders on King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 16 Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced deli ham
- 4 ounces provolone cheese slices
- 1 cup sliced pickles
- 6 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (half a stick)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ teaspoon mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the King’s Hawaiian Rolls in half using a serrated knife. Mix together the mayo and mustard and spread on the bottom half of the bread. Then, layer on the ham, provolone, pickles, turkey, then sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Top the bread on the sandwiches and place in large baking dish or on top of a large sheet of foil on a baking sheet.
- Microwave the butter in small bowl until melted. Whisk in the garlic powder, poppy seeds, and mustard powder. Use a pastry brush to brush the top of the sandwiches with the butter. Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes until cheese is melted and sandwiches are warmed through.
- Cut into 16 sandwiches using a serrated knife. Serve warm.