Hands down the best way to make sliders, this recipe for Easy Baked Cheeseburger sliders won’t have you flipping individual patties! Bake the hamburger all together in a pan and serve on top of soft Hawaiian rolls. It’s the best way to serve sliders!
Delicious and easy to make sliders are perfect for your next game day or party. Also, simple and fast enough to make for a weeknight dinner. Get tasty sliders without having to turn on your grill.
Gone are the days of having to flip twelve individual mini hamburger patties. Now you can get crowd pleasing sliders done in minutes just by baking the patty in a 9 x 13 baking dish or quarter sheet pan ahead of time.
How to Make Single Patty Cheeseburger Sliders
Guaranteed that once you make sliders this way, you’ll never go back! So easy and less mess, this simple recipe comes together in minutes and tastes so amazing.
Firstly, prepare the hamburger meat. Combine all of the hamburger ingredients in a bowl and press into a 9 x 13 baking pan or half quarter sheet pan. For this recipe, I used 88/12 lean ground beef, but you could substitute whatever ground you prefer.
Bake the meat until desired doneness is reached. Know that the burgers will go back in the oven when assembled to cook longer. Once the meat is cooked, drain the excess oil and set aside while you assemble the sliders.
You can customize the sliders how you like. For this recipe, I used sliced cheddar cheese, yellow mustard, and spicy pickles.
Start by cutting the rolls in half lengthwise using a serrated knife. Place in a 9 x 13 baking pan. Spread the mustard on the bottom half of the rolls.
Using two large spatulas, carefully place the baked meat patty on top of the rolls. Add on the pickles and cheese.
Position the pickles so that they lie on top of the individual slider buns.
Lay the top layer of buns on top of the cheese. It’s fine if cheese and patty hang over the buns.
Butter Sesame Topping
Lastly, make the butter glaze to top the Easy Baked Cheeseburger Sliders. To do this, mix together the melted butter, sesame seeds, and garlic powder. Use a pastry brush to brush all over the tops of the buns.
Bake until the tops of the sliders are golden and the cheese is melted and gooey. Let sit for a minute, then use a serrated knife to slice into individual sliders. Serve immediately.
More Tasty Party Foods
- If you love sliders, these Ham and Cheese Sliders are another delicious option and great way to use those delicious King’s Hawaiian Rolls.
- Speaking of sliders, give them an Italian twist with these easy to make Italian Meatball Sliders with delicious marinara sauce.
- Simple and tasty make-ahead Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels are great for parties and so easy to make.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect party dip made and served entirely in the crockpot! Serve with tortilla chips and celery for the best party dip ever.
Easy Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
- 9 x 13 baking pan
- pastry brush
For the Cheeseburgers
- 2 pounds ground beef (I used 88/12 blend)
- 1 tablespoon worchestire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 soft pull apart rolls (like King's Hawaiian)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup sliced pickles
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
For the Buttery Glaze
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, Worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Press mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish or quarter sheet pan sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Bake until the patty is medium, about 15-20 minutes.
- Slice the entire pack of buns in half lengthwise. Place bottom half into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread yellow mustard evently accross the buns. Use two large spatulas to transfer the meat patty on top of the buns. Lay pickles on top of the meat, dividing amongst the sliders. Top with a layer of cheddar cheese slices. At the bun tops, pressing down on them gently.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, sesame seeds, and garlic powder. Use a pastry brush to spread the mixture on top of the buns.
- Bake sliders for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and tops are golden. Slice sliders into 12 individual portions using a serrated knife. Serve immediately.
Made this recipe? Comment below and let me know what you think! Also, be sure to sign up and get recipes to your inbox.
Love Easy Recipes? Me Too!
Sign up Now and Never Miss a Simple and Delicious Recipe!