Easy, no bake Oreo Birthday Cake Truffles are made with just 4 ingredients in your food processor. Whip up this fun treat that everyone will love for your next party!
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than Oreo cookie truffles. These little cake balls are super easy to make, you’ll want to save this recipe for your next birthday party or get together!
No Bake Birthday Cake Truffles
These truffles are always a big hit at any party or function your bring them to. I love that they are totally customizable, you could use whatever flavor Oreos you want, and dip in any color candy melt you’d like.
You can make these truffle balls up to a week in advance. Store in an airtight container in your refrigerator. I like to use these Sistema KLIP IT Utility Collection Bakery Box Food Storage Container. These are great containers because they are the perfect size and shape for storing truffles or cupcakes!
Love easy no bake treats? Then be sure to check out these other delicious and easy dessert recipes:
- Crispy Nutella Truffles made with riced cereal and delicious chocolate hazelnut spread.
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies are a fun treat to make on the stove and cool until set.
- Oreo Cake Pops are super similar to these truffles and include complete tutorial instructions.
Birthday Cake Truffles are great to have on hand whenever you want cake, without having to bake! Enjoy!
Birthday Cake Truffles
- 1 14.3 ounce package Golden Oreos
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, divided
- 12 ounce bag Wilton’s Candy Melts
- Add Oreos to a food processor and pulse until finely crumbled. Add in cream cheese and pulse until mixture combines and forms a ball. Transfer to a bowl and mix in 2 tablespoons of sprinkles using a rubber spatula.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and, using a cookie scoop to measure, roll out 24 balls. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Pour the candy melts into a microwave safe bowl and melt according to package directions. Carefully dip the truffle into the melted candy melts, letting the excess chocolate drip off, and place on parchment lined baking sheet to dry. Sprinkle with remaining sprinkles before the candy coating is completely set.
Here at This Delicious House, we strive to give readers easy to make party food ideas as well as weeknight dinners. Sign up for our weekly newsletter and you’ll get fun and simple recipes, as well as party ideas and shopping guides. Join the hundreds of happy subscribers who love to stay up-to-date on what’s new at This Delicious House!
Love Easy Recipes? Me Too!
Sign up Now and Never Miss a Simple and Delicious Recipe!