Oreos, Cheesecake, and Brownies, all in a bar?! Enough said! This dessert is a delicious treat incorporating all of your favorite flavors. Don’t miss this recipe and step-by-step instructions for making Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars!
Hate to make a decision when it comes to dessert? Well, with these Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars, you don’t have to. So moist and delicious, this easy to make treat incorporates all of your favorite desserts into a convenient bar. Guests will love sinking their teeth into this tasty dessert!
The bar consists of three layers: bottom layer brownie, middle layer Oreos, and top layer cheesecake. The entire treat is then baked with chopped Oreos sprinkled on top. I truly can’t think of anything more delicious!
The brownie layer is gooey fudge goodness with white chocolate chips folded in. Moreover, layer into a well-greased baking pan, (line with parchment for super easy removal) and use whatever flavor Oreos you want. Here I used firecracker Oreos, but Mint Oreos or White Oreos would be awesome too. Next, the cheesecake layer is so easy to put together and is just poured on top. Yummy!
Check out these step-by-step instructions for making delicious Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars and whip up a batch today!
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Step 1: Brownie Layer
Firstly, combine all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
Next, microwave chocolate chips and milk together stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is melted. Add the eggs, vanilla, and butter, and whisk to combine.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
Pour the mixture into a well-greased 9 x 9 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
Step 2: Oreo Layer
Easiest step ever! Just press 16 Oreos evenly spaced into the brownie layer of the Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars.
Step 3: Cheesecake Layer
Use a handheld mixer to combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Pour the mixture over the Oreos, trying to leave about a one inch border from the edge of the pan to prevent burning. Lastly, sprinkle with chopped Oreos.
Step 4: Bake and Chill the Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes until brownie starts to pull away from the edges of the pan.
Lastly, after baked, let the bars cool on a wire rack for two hours. Cover and refrigerate for at least another two hours before cutting. The middle will be gooey and fudgy… you’re welcome!
Hope you enjoy these bars!
Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 16 Oreo cookies, whole
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 6 Oreo cookies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- For the brownie layer, whisk together first six dry ingredients, through salt, in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish. Cook on high, stopping to stir after 30 second increments, until the chocolate is melted (about 1 minute). Whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in the white chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared pan. Press 16 of the Oreo cookies into the brownie mixture, spacing out evenly around the pan.
- For the cheesecake layer, in a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg, and beat with a handheld mixer until smooth. Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreos in the baking pan, trying to leave a 1 inch border from the edge of the pan. Sprinkle on the chopped Oreos.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until brownie edges start to pull away from pan. Cool on a wire rack for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for another 2 hours before cutting and serving.
For another delicious and easy to make Oreo treat, check out Oreo Cake Pops!
P.S. Be sure to follow This Delicious House on FACEBOOK!
Love Easy Recipes? Me Too!
Sign up Now and Never Miss a Simple and Delicious Recipe!