Delicious Pineapple Bundt Cake made easy with NO cake mix! From scratch pineapple cake with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting topped with toasted coconut and pecans is so easy to make in one bowl. Don’t miss this super moist and tasty cake!
You just can’t beat a delicious and super moist cake that’s so simple and easy to make. This Pineapple Bundt Cake is just that! With no special equipment needed, this bundt cake batter is just all of the ingredients dumped in a bowl, mixed, and poured into the bundt cake pan. So simple and easy, you’ll be making this cake for every occasion.
This cake comes together fast and is made in a standard 12-cup Bundt Cake pan. You could turn this into a layer cake by baking instead in two 8-inch round cake pans. Just be sure to adjust the baking time.
Bundt cakes are great cake option for any occasion. They are easy to make and beautiful to look at. Be sure to try this Olive Oil Bundt Cake with Honey Lemon Glaze.
Pineapple Bundt Cake
Have you ever made a truly no fuss cake? How about one that tastes like the best cake you’ve ever made? Well, I’d like to introduce my recipe for pineapple bundt cake.
There is something about bundt cake, or maybe it’s just cake making in general, that seems so daunting. Perhaps its the sifting of the dry ingredients or the need to use room temperature ingredients… but there seems to be a plethora of ways to ruin your cake out there.
Not here! This goof proof cake is so easy to make; you literally dump all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Firstly, simply add all of the ingredients into a large bowl. No need mix the dry ingredients separately.
Then, use either a handheld mixer or a whisk to mix all of the ingredients together.
Pour the batter into the greased bundt pan. You can either spray the pan with cooking spray or butter and flour the pan.
Lastly, place on the center rack in your preheated oven and and bake for 45-55 minutes. You’ll know it done when a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Also, you’ll notice the sides of the cake pulling away from the pan.
Let the cake cool in the pan on a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes. Then, use a butter knife to loosen the edges and flip the cake out of the pan and let cool on the rack.
Make sure the cake is completely cooled before adding the frosting. The cake is also delicious without the frosting or with just a dusting of powdered sugar on top.
Easy Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
This easy cinnamon cream cheese frosting recipe is a great way to top your pineapple bundt cake. With just a few ingredients, you can create a deliciously simple frosting!
Firstly, start with the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and mix together on high using a handheld mixer. My favorite is the KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer.
Next, just blend in the powdered sugar, cinnamon, and milk, and you’re done! If you want a thinner frosting, feel free to add in more milk to loosen it up.
I like put the frosting in a ziplock bag, cut off the corner, and drizzle over the cake in a back and forth motion. You can make the frosting drizzle as thick or thin as you like. Also, you can serve the cake upside down or right side up, like I did here.
You can leave your cake as is, or garnish. Here, I used toasted sweetened coconut and chopped pecans for the topping.
Other tasty toppings here would be candied pineapple or dried bananas. You could also change up the flavor of the cake and add coconut and pecans to the batter.
How to Toast Coconut Flakes and Pecans
I love to top this cake with toasted coconut flakes and pecans. How, or if you choose to do this is up to you. Toasting brings out the flavor and aroma of nuts and coconut flakes though, and I highly recommend it.
The coconut flakes and pecans can be toasted on a stove top: Place in a dry skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant and lightly browned, about 1 to 2 minutes.
To toast nuts or coconut flakes in the oven, spread out in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Place in a preheated 325 to 350 degree oven and toast until fragrant and lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Love this cake? Check out my other beautiful and easy cakes:
- Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with a Honey Glaze is so moist and delicious. Made in a pretty Jubilee Bundt Pan.
- Chocolate Toffee Caramel Cake is hands down the most delicious and satisfying chocolate cake you’ll ever have!
- Easy Ice Cake Recipe is super simple to make and only requires five ingredients.
I hope you love this recipe for Pineapple Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Be sure to comment below if you try it. Enjoy!
Pineapple Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Standard 12 cup bundt cake pan
- 3 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and grease a bundt pan with cooking spray or butter and flour; set aside.
- Combine all bundt ingredients (flour through salt) in a bowl and beat until combined. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes. Then use a butter knife to loosen the sides of the cake. Remove the cake from the pan and let cool on a wire rack completely before frosting.
- To make the frosting, cream together the cream cheese and butter. Add in the powdered sugar, milk, and cinnamon and beat until smooth. For a thinner frosting, add more milk. To thicken, add more powdered sugar. Pour frosting over cooled bundt cake and sprinkle on shredded coconut and chopped pecans if using.