This recipe for Loaded Cookie Pie is a great alternative to cookies, and even easier to make! Slice up like a cookie pizza, and kids will love having a slice by itself or with ice cream.
Loaded Cookie Pie is a fun and easy to make recipe for a giant cookie pie. This recipe uses white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, M&M’s candies, and sprinkles.
This is a great alternative to making individual cookies for a party. Also, who wouldn’t be happy with a giant cookie!
This is a great dessert to make for birthday parties or holiday get togethers, especially when kids are involved. So easy to make and you can substitute whatever yummy toppings you have on hand.
Loaded cookie pie is a great way to use up leftover candy too! You can add in Reeces Pieces, chopped up peanut butter cups, chopped candy bars, or really any chocolaty treat you have.
Read on to see how easy it is to make Giant Cookie Pie that’s loaded with fun tasty ingredients!
How to Bake a Giant Cookie Pie
The first thing you need to make a giant cookie pie is the right baking tin. You have a couple options on how to bake this cookie:
- Bake in a large pie tin like I did here. The Wilton Giant Cookie Pan is available on Amazon for a reasonable price. If you have a similar pan that measures about 12 inches round, that would work too!
- Press the dough onto a pizza pan being sure to leave about two inches around the border of the pan.
- Bake in two 8 or 9 inch cake pans. This is a fun way to get two pizza cookies from one recipe.
- Lastly, you could press the bars into a 9 x 13 baking pan.
Regardless of which cooking vessel you choose, be sure not to over bake the cookie pie. You will know when it is done when the edges start to turn light golden brown in color.
Assembling a Giant Cookie Pie
Making a loaded cookie pie is a simple thing to do. You can make this all in your stand up mixer or in a large mixing bowl.
Firstly, beat together the butter and sugars until they are light and fluffy. Then, add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
Next, add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined. Then, add in the white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, M&M’s, and sprinkles.
Then, use a spatula or wooden spoon to fold all of the candies into the dough batter. The batter will be thick, just like cookie dough.
Bake the cookie pie
Lastly, press the dough into your prepared giant cookie pie tin. (See above for other baking vessel options). I like to decorate the top with additional M&M’s and sprinkles before baking.
Bake the cookie pie for about 25-30 minutes. You want the cookie to be a light golden color, but be careful not to over bake.
Don’t worry if your loaded cookie pie cracks a bit during baking. Also, to make this giant cookie even more special, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and extra sprinkles!
Refrigerate any leftovers in airtight container for up two weeks. Also, you could even freeze in an airtight container for up to a month.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
Be sure to check out some of my other delicious treats:
Frosted Butterscotch Blondies are super simple and have an incredible brown sugar frosting.
Best Reese’s Brownies loaded with peanut butter cups and Reese’s Pieces.
Pretzel M&M Oatmeal Cookies are filled with all those delicious treats you love for a chewy satisfying cookie bite.
Pumpkin Biscotti with White Chocolate drizzle make the perfect fall treat.
No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake has all of the cannoli flavors you love.
German Chocolate Brownies are made with a pecan and coconut topping.
Milky Way Blondies are the best way to use up leftover Milky Way candy bars!
I hope you love this recipe for Loaded Cookie Pie! Be sure to comment below if you try it. Enjoy!
Loaded Cookie Pie
- Giant Round Cookie Pan (about 12 inch round)*
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup M&M’s (plus more for decorating)
- ¼ cup Sprinkles (plus more for decorating)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray two 9-inch cake pans with cooking spray and line bottom with parchment paper.
- In a stand up mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined scraping down the edges and bottoms of the bowl. Next, add in the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix until combined. Fold in the chips, M&M's, and sprinkles.
- Put the dough in the prepared pan. Use damp hands or a spatula to press down dough. Sprinkle on extra M&M's and sprinkles for decoration. Bake for 26-28 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Cool on wire rack for about 15 minutes before slicing and serving.