Candy Corn Blondies with chocolate and white chocolate chips are the perfect treat to feed your candy corn obsession! Chewy, moist, and so easy to make, you’re going to want to make this recipe year round.
These Candy Corn Blondies are the perfect recipe to feed your candy corn craving and are so easy to make.
Definitely made with Halloween in mind, these Candy Corn Blondies are a great way to celebrate the season. The orange-colored drizzle and chocolate sprinkles are optional, but make for such a festive appearance.
I like to serve these on the tray they are drizzled on for an extra pretty effect.
How to Make Candy Corn Blondies
This is a great one bowl recipe that’s so easy to make. Firstly, be sure to bake in a well-greased baking pan lined with parchment, so you can easily remove it when it’s time to drizzle.
I like to use a combination of candy corn, white chocolate chips, and milk chocolate chips for this recipe. The three different treats give the blondies an added texture and flavor that just can’t be beat.
A quick tip: after baking, cool on a wire rack and refrigerate before attempting to remove it from the pan.
Halloween Blondies drizzle
The festive topping for this blondies is completely optional. However, I like to dress these up for parties when possible.
For the topping, just microwave white chocolate chips and add orange food coloring. Drizzle over the top of the bars and sprinkle with brown chocolate sprinkles and candy corn. Slice into 24 bars. Refrigerate or freeze up to a week.
Candy corn blondies are extra delicious because they are somewhat chewy like candy corn. Moreover, these are great to to serve at your Halloween Party! Looking for a pretty tray to serve them on? Check out my favorite Amazon Porcelain Serving Platters. Awesome price for four serving trays that you can use year round!
Hope you enjoy this recipe!
Candy Corn Blondies
- ½ cup butter, unsalted
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy corn
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- orange food coloring
- brown-colored sprinkles and candy corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a large bowl microwave safe bowl, melt butter on high for about a minute. Mix in the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla and stir to combine. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Fold in the chips and candy corn. Pour the mixture into the pan using a rubber spatula to spread.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. (If the edges start to brown, cover the top of the pan with a loose piece of foil.) Cool in pan on a wire rack then transfer to refrigerator to cool completely before removing from pan.
- For the topping, microwave the white chocolate chips on low heat until melted, stopping to stir every 30 seconds. Add enough food coloring to reach desired shade of orange. Drizzle over top of blondie bars and decorate with sprinkles and candy corn.