Tropical White Wine Spritzer
This is such a fun make-ahead drink that's perfect for brunches, barbecues, or casual dinners. Be sure to add the seltzer right before serving.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup Coconut liquor like Malibu
- sparkling water or seltzer
- pineapple and grapes for garnish, optional
In a large carafe, add wine, pineapple, grapes, and coconut liquor. Refigerate for at least an hour before serving, or up to 12 hours. To serve, pour into wine glasses about three quarters of the way up and top with seltzer. Garnish with pineapple and grape spears.