Rotisserie Chicken Pad Thai
Delicious Pad Thai comes together in just 15 minutes with store-bought rotisserie chicken. Less calories, fat, and money than take out!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 14 ounce box stir-fry rice noodles (like THAI Kitchen)
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- lime wedges for serving
Pad Thai Sauce
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1 lime, juiced
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Off the heat, add in the rice noodles and let sit in water for 8-10 minutes. Drain well and rinse.
Make the sauce: whisk together all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add in garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Pour in eggs and cook for another minute until starting to set. Add in the chicken, cooked rice noodles, and sauce and cook to warm through. Toss in bean sprouts, green onions, and cilantro.
Serve with peanuts sprinkled over top and lime wedges on the side.