3 Ingredient Oreo Cake Pops
These no-bake cake pops are delicious and totally customizable. Make the entire pop a day ahead and refrigerate in an airtight container. Makes 18-20 cake pops.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 18 cake pops
- 1 14.3 ounce bag of Oreos
- 5.5 ounces cream cheese (2/3 of an 8 ounce of a bar)
- 1 12 ounce bag of Candy Melts (I use Wilton)
- sprinkles and toppings optional
1. Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until finely ground. Add the cream cheese and pulse until combined. Pour the mixture into a bowl and fold in any desired treats (optional). Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. 2. Line a cookie sheet or large plate with plastic wrap. Roll the dough into medium-sized balls, about 2 tablespoons per ball. (You should get 18-20 cake pops total). If using lollipop sticks, stick into the balls at this time. Put the rolled balls into the freezer for at least 10 minutes. 3. Heat the candy melts in a microwave save bowl for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30 second intervals, until the melted and smooth. Transfer to a tall glass for dipping. Remove the cake pops from the freezer and dip into candy melts one at a time, allowing excess candy melts to drizzle and the cake pop to firm before placing it back on the lined cookie sheet. Optional: if you are adding topping, sprinkle over pop before it completely dries. 4. Store completed cake pops in the fridge for up to a week.