Easy, no-bake, Peanut Butter Coconut Truffles are a fun and delicious treat to have on hand. Don’t miss this simple and tasty recipe!
If you’ve never tried the peanut butter coconut combination, you are missing out! These two ingredients work perfectly together in this delicious and so easy to make Peanut Butter Coconut Balls.
These are great to have around as a snack or a quick fix when you are craving something sweet and delicious. You can make them ahead and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How to Make Peanut Butter Coconut Truffles
Putting these delicious little truffles together couldn’t be easier. Before you start, make sure you are using room temperature ingredients. Next, cream together the butter and peanut butter. Add in the powdered sugar and shredded coconut. You will only be able to stir these ingredients together so much before you’ll have to switch to manually kneading them.
Then, line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Roll the peanut butter dough into small balls using a scoop like this Wilton Cookie Scoop from Amazon. You should be able to get around 15-16 balls from this recipe. Freeze the truffles while you make the chocolate coating.
Microwave the chocolate chips with the coconut oil until melted, stopping to stir every couple of seconds so that you don’t burn the chocolate. Dip the frozen balls into the melted chocolate and let the excess coating drizzle off. Return to freezer for a couple of minutes.
Lastly, garnish with peanut butter drizzle and shredded coconut flakes. Then return to freezer for a couple of minutes to let the drizzle set. Store in an airtight refrigerator container for up to a week.
P.S. I love truffles! So be sure to check out my other delicious no-bake truffle recipes like Crispy Nutella Truffles and Sprinkled Birthday Cake Truffles. And, for all you cookie butter lovers out there, be sure to try these No Bake Cookie Butter Cookies!
Peanut Butter Coconut Truffles
- ¾ cup peanut butter, plus more for drizzling
- ¼ cup butter, softened (half a stick)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup shredded sweetened coconut, plus more for topping
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a tray or cookie sheet with parchment or nonstick foil, set aside. In a large bowl stir together the peanut butter and butter. Add in the powdered sugar and coconut, stir to combine using hands if necessary. With a cookie scoop, roll out 16 evenly sized balls and place on lined tray. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Make the coating for the truffles. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat to melt, stopping to stir every 15 seconds. (Should take about two minutes total, depending on your microwave wattage). Dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate using a fork, letting excess chocolate drip off. Repeat with all balls and place back on the lined tray. Return to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the chocolate balls with warmed peanut butter and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Store in an airtight refrigerator container until ready to serve.
I made these without the chocolate and coconut oil and they were so good but I’m sure they’re even better with chocolate! They’re very easy to make too!
Thanks for the comment! So happy you loved them!
Oh wow, so pretty. Do you think I can substitute powdered sugar for low-carb sweeteners? I’m making this for sure!
Drooling over these delicious truffles. My fav combo.pinned.
You had me at peanut butter. These look so deliciously indulgent.
These look so delicious and yummy! I can’t wait to try these! My husband and daughter are going to love these!
These look perfect! I would love to make this to have after a workout. Saving this recipe